Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

It's 2011!! 

I'm looking forward to this great start and the best part is making my list of new resolutions! Now that I'm turning 22 this year (i can't believe it), I should make a list of things I wanna accomplish before turning 30. As they say (figuratively), you age faster after u turn 20, so I don't want to see my years being lived through without goals & dreams by the time I turn 30... =/

   I've travelled to Singapore twice in 2010 and I've been strongly inspired by the sight seeing and shopping I did there every trip. I'm now torn between two dreams: being a psychologist in the area of learning disabilities and making my own business of artistic creations. Only God will tell through time. For now, I'll just go in all directions..

It's my 3rd year in my degree course now and as most of you would know, the greatest concern of the year would definitely be completing my thesis paper. I'm now stucked in the beginning part and I'm panicking! I'm being such a perfectionist till I don't know how to reach my goal, I don't even know how to start... sigh.. 

Lesson for this year: I should put down my standards, let things be what they are and embrace myself. 



No comments: