Vanessa Hudgens
Kate Hudson
Mary-Kate Olsen
I'm torn between getting a permanent perm or a curling thong/straightener.The thing about permanent perms are that normal hair saloons here are not that advanced, of course unless if u go to a professional one that costs a fortune, so there's a risk that i need to take of ending up with a full body perm/maggie mee curl like in the 90s.. ughhh >.<
I did some research of my own:
Firstly, the term wavy hair --> beachy wavy hair, apparently there are a lot of difference btwn the two similar terms.. Secondly, I could totally use a curling thong to create that look.. ONE worry- I have too much hair, it's gonna take me forever, and I admit that I'm no good at styling anything that's at the back of my head. =/ Thirdly, I could create that style fast and easy, no-heating tools, minimum cost and products. (learned from a youtube tutorial)
all you need is mousse, rubber bands and bobby pins
I tried it out but improvised with the tying up of hair after applying mousse. I've tried it twice since yesterday and once was with a bun and the other time was with braids. =)
The result below is the bun effect:
The bun effect lasted about 4 hrs and the braid effect lasted more than 5 hrs(coz i went for a workout). Will try it again next time to confirm. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment