Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lola Marc Jacobs EDP


After my trip back from Singapore (i'll blog about my spore trip later coz i don't have the camera cable to upload the photos.. hehe =P), my mom, 3rd aunt and I took a trip up to Alor Setar to visit my mom & aunts' godsister. It was gonna be a 6 hour drive from KL to AS, so we stopped by Setiawan to spend a night at my sis's place.

She gave me some souvenirs from HongKong Disneyland where she visited during her honeymoon in HK (pictures are together with the other un-transferable pics =S). She got me a box of Winnie-the-Pooh-shaped cookies and a Minnie Mouse keychain with her head, shoes, gloves and dress as charms along the chain! =D 

Digging into the big paper bag, i found this purple box which seemed too good to be true. However, it was true which means it's much better than "too good".. okay i'm crapping.. (this is what a 1.5 months of holiday can do to your mind). Cut things short, I'm too thrilled to receive the Marc Jacobs Lola EDP ! My sis knew what i wanted. I've been using the Marc Jacobs Daisy for almost 2 years now and i'm finally running low on perfume.. I've been searching for other new scents for a change but nothing beats Daisy.. I've been wanting to get a hold on Lola since they launched it but didn't have the opportunity by this i mean the ka-chings.. haha =D so having this as a present is like my dream come true hehe =P Lola is not really similar to Daisy but it has that vanilla undertone which i really love. It's totally a new scent to portray my personality however i hope it will bring out the more matured feminine side of me ;) 

Do wait for much more updates in the next couple of weeks when i go back to KL,

No comments: