Life here is quite the same everyday.. sometime i just feel like it's groundhog day...
Every morning, i just get up at that same hour, leave home at that same hour, do the same things for the whole day and then go home at that same hour, watch the same channels, go to sleep at the same hour..........
I can't stand going thru the same old routine everyday!! i'm just not that type of person. I need some changes, some excitements, some inspiration...
Although i seem to be in a very, and i mean VERY, obeying mood this time back here... I don't complain much even if i don't like the chores i was told to do.. I actually haven't quarelled with my mom since i came back... broke my record !! haha =P
I'm not sure why i'm in such a good mood but i'm enjoying it!!! XD
Peace, yo~~
No comments:
Post a Comment