Sunday, August 24, 2008

Delicious at 1U

We went to 1U today.. I bought a Jeans and hoodie at GAP.



then we headed off to delicious for a scrumptous hi-tea... yummy...=P

I ordered Banana pudding ( it comes with vanilla ice-cream and BUTTERSCOTCH!!! ) >.<



It's so delicious that i can't even describe...

Mom ordered the English tea for 2.. wow.. it should be English tea for 4!
We were so bloated after having that...

see what i meant??? it looks a bit small in this pic.. but it isn't so in real...


Then Eunice had Carbonara Spaghetti.. Another Superb plate!

Cynthia joined in a bit later and she fell in love with their scones so she ordered another one.. haha =D

Well, that's all.. Oh yeah, cynthia and i end up fighting over the spaghetti with eunice.. haha XD
to end this blog, I totally recommend that you guys go and try it out.. However, it's quite pricy tooo...

No comments: