I was dragging my feet to go through the same old boring routine when my mom's worker told us that there's a package for us from US.. I took a closer look and knew that it's from Tracy Bright our expat friend who moved back to US in 2006. I opened enthusiastically and saw the calendars that she gave us. It has different pictures of their holiday trips in parts of the world. She gave one to my mom, one for Steve (another expat friend), and ME (for my apartment in kl) haha... Really thoughtful of her =)
There was also a letter for us and some gifts as you can see in the picture below.
notice that the last bookmark has a black bead on the ribbon... It's actually a mini Grand piano... haha.. XD
THANKS MS. TRACY ... tho you probably don't know about this blog.. hehe =P
No comments:
Post a Comment