 |
| It's that month of the year again where i get to indulge in presents and food! :-* It's my 23rd birthday and I had a wonderful time with my loved ones <3 |
My day started with a haircut at ZING, East Coast Mall. Then mom and I proceeded to Starbucks for a tea time snack.
 |
| Tiramisu &Mocha Frapp for mom |
 |
| Red Velvet Whoopie Pie & Greentea Frapp for the birthday gal! |
I asked Amy out for dinner with us since she's working at Kuantan. We had a big feast coz the portion was really big. The chicken chop and lamb chop was super nice! However, mom's Salmon fish head tasted a bit salty but still fresh =)
 |
| Dinner at Cherating Steakhouse |
 |
| Amy's Chicken Chop |
 |
| My Ribeye Lamb Chop |
 |
| Mom's Salmon Fish head |
I went back to KL the next day and met up with my darling as soon as I arrived. He surprised me with a Red Velvet cake from Starbucks knowing how much I wanted to try it since they launched their new collection of cakes. ^_^
Another surprise followed suit! The Diana Mini had been on my wishlist for about a year. I finally got it from my darling boyfriend as a birthday gift, accompanied by a handmade birthday card which I'm sure he pricked his finger many times during the process of making... Can't be more happier for all the little efforts he made to make my special day a meaningful one~~ Love you to the max, my darling.. <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment