On my 2nd day at Paka, mom brought my cousins and I for swimming at Resident Inn Paka. Now, this is what I call a real break! ;D I didn't do much for the rest of the weekend except hang around the house.
I'm back at KL again, joining the young adult fellowship for Gospel sharing at TARC as they are having a new intake. The sun was scorching hot but really thank God that the students were quite open to our sharing.. no hardcore ppl so far.. hehe =P
I followed my friend around the campus for a tour.. I must say that for once, I prefer HELP.. at least they have toilets on every level and I don't have to walk miles to go from one place to another.. phew~ However, I do like their forest-y atmosphere.. At some places, I felt like I was at some kinda park. The landscaping was really nice =)
We're having our 2nd day of gospel sharing tmr. Pray that everything goes well ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment