As for 2nd April, my mom and Godmom will be in town. Coincidentally, I found out that there's a Jazz performance by Juliet Kelly at Alexis Bistro this 1st & 2nd Apr! I thought that it would be quite a nice way to celebrate my 22nd bday so I reserved a table for 4 (mom, godmom, cynts and of coz ME) for dinner then followed by the jazz performance. ;) Feeling so matured now~ hehe =P
I haven't step foot into a club before but I occasionally think of trying it out especially when there are special occasions like birthdays or new year celebrations. After much thought, I most probably will never go clubbing unless there's some strong peer pressure from close friends then I MIGHT try it once but i don't think i'll like it. I'm more of a lounge person or the least I can tolerate is high-class pubs. NO sweaty crowds, ear-deafening music, polluted air for me. I prefer quality time/conversation =)

No comments:
Post a Comment