Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quickie bloggie

p/s:I guess most people would agree that sitting all day long after meals are definitely gonna lead to spare tires and bloated tummies. ugh.. well, that is exactly what i'm gonna be doing for the next 2 weeks.. >.<

I've thought of a lot of alternatives: Standing while studying (out of the question), doing other stuffs after meals (no time), exercising (some possibility but i can't go to the gym as often if i wanna finish studying in time), hmmmm... my last option = avoid heavy food & drink detox tea everynight. this should work ^^

guess I'm stuck with vegetable broth and oats for my meals.. =P

gotta slim down for prom... 
gotta slim down for prom...
gotta slim down for prom... 
gotta slim down for prom...
gotta slim down for prom...

p/s: oh hey, i got my phone already! love the applications but i still want more!  gonna do that after exams.. ;)

No comments: