Don't get me wrong, i LOVE being single..
Hours before writing this post, i was sitting in front of my laptop, filled with great boredom so i decided to play a game on my phone... It really helps me to enter into deep thoughts.. and then it struck me about the definition of loving to be single.
I've finally realized the actual meaning of it. It's not just enjoying the time doing things alone, being free, no strings attached or no responsibilities of being in a relationship especially the emotional part.... Those are just the differences of being in a relationship or single.
What is the one THING that makes you love being single or hate being single? To me, I realized that I started to enjoy being single when I don't have to impress anyone, always be on the lookout for some potential bf, "stalk" a crush, worry about whether i'm getting right or wrong cues from someone... etc.. to name a few. It just feels so good. stress-free, just me and ME.
Don't get me wrong about being in a relationship either. I don't despise commitment.
However, the important thing is to savor the moment. I believe when the right guy comes, he'll be mine. By then, I most probably have another opinion about that. By then, I might also be loving being loved. By then, I can look back and know that I had the best of both worlds. <3
*I never would have known how much deep thoughts can influence the usage of language*
No comments:
Post a Comment