I was searching for some old friends or good friends to go too, but to no avail, everyone's either busy or doesn't have the budget.. FYI, i'm travelling on a backpacker's budget but it's still quite expensive.
Searching for budget hotels is difficult as it's my first time travelling to spore alone so i needed somewhere cheap, convenient and cleanliness is my priority! blame it all on Malaysia's currency, i can only spend around RM200 for the 3nights in spore, so budget hotels are outta the question (coz the rates are around SGD119). Lastly, i found this Backpacker hostel called The InnCrowd. SGD20 per night, right in the middle of Little India, the interiors are very IKEA-y- nice & neat... Perfect Solution! =D
Since SY isn't sure whether she will be free to accompany me for all the 4 days , I'll have to spend some of the time alone.. maybe i'll meet some new friends in the Inn and tag along with them.. haha!
Anyhow, the question now is :
1. whether my mom would allow the idea of me traveling alone
2. i love that adventurous idea of backpacking, but am I able to handle it all alone?
(for now, i'm confident of myself, but i may regret it later) >.<
3. I need a new passport.... well, this isn't really a problem.
It's time to make a list of things to do on this year i turn 21! ;)
2 comments:
For sure going to see her?
yup yup! i bought the plane tickets already....wanna join?? haha =P
Post a Comment