02.04.89 - 02.04.10
The day I've been waiting for all my life has finally arrived!
I know i'm always so eager to grow up =)
Tiramisu cake from ALEXIS.. treat by my lovely garden girls! =D
delicious homemade cake =P
early birthday celebration by my aunt ^_^
I love you guys very very very MUCH! <3

bought this for my b-day party!
Sorry for not updating for a long time.. i've been busy with assignments and exams... i'm actually still sitting for my finals now.. However, i'm thinking maybe blogging will do me some good.. =/
I've witnessed many people turning 21 and saying that they don't feel any difference... i don't know whether it's becoz they've already matured at an early age or they really haven't matured.. idk
Things are different for me tho... here is a list of new discoveries about myself (the more dominant changes in me):
1. I've done quite a lot of things that i never would've done a few years back (ie: telling my friends i love them, garden girl thingy etc.) I'm more intact with my emotions and feelings now.
2. Realized that i really love art a lot!
3. Being able to achieved my resolutions easily without succumbing to temptations (following exercise regime, studying plans)
4. english really is my first language coz no matter how i try to speak in mandarin, my sentence construct is always in english.. so i sound weird at times... =S
5. I've got a really strong visuospatial intelligence.. I have to imagine a concept before understanding the word.
however i still have to change a lot about myself... hope 2010 will be a great year!
Lord, pls lead me in my future, Amen.
1 comment:
your blog title.....looks like an indicator of your 'memorial day'.....XD
Post a Comment