All the group B peeps who went to the Trolak Camp.( see the 3 of us squating down in front? we were actually resisting the muscle pain on our thighs and forcing ourselves to smile at the cam.. >.< haha ="P)HMC organized a leadership camp which was also part of our study skills subject. It was at Trolak country resort, Sungkai, Perak.
We left college on the 18th at around 3.30pm and reached there at about 5.30pm.
On the first night itself, we went for a night walk in the jungle alone! following only a rope which led us to a hut. Afterthat was solo drop.. at first the guy told us all those scary stories but then when we were in the jungle, I was almost bored to death. It was so dark that i could only see the fireflies flying around. I actually felt really calm for that 15/20 mins. However, i had a great experience ,i must say. =)
Here are the pics.. I'm lazy to type everything.
Roommates.. Me, Deborah & Anne-marie.. Sherry's missing.. We found out that all 4 of us are Christians and planning to take Psychology as our degree course!! haha.. what a coincidence..XD
Low Rope area.
Waise, Devis, Me, Yen, Floren, Kim, YeePing.. can't see yen's and my face.. ahha..
Waise and I.. cool girl.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment